Address: 1017 Cochecton Turnpike, Tyler Hill, PA 18469
From New York City
- NY Thruway (I-87) north to Exit 16 (Harriman).
- Follow New York Route 17 West to Exit 104 (Raceway Road in Monticello). This leads right into Route 17B, which you will follow toward Fosterdale (approximately 15 miles).
- At Fosterdale, continue straight through traffic light. It becomes Sullivan County State Road 114.
- Follow 114 down Winding Hill (approximately 4 miles) to the STOP sign (Route 97).
- Make left turn on Route 97 and travel NO MORE THAN 100 yards, at which point you will see a sign for PA 371/114 and Damascus on the right.
- Veer to the right at those signs and drive down the hill under the railway trestle.
- Cross the Delaware River and you will be on PA Route 371.
Follow 371 for 5 miles and The Pines at Tyler Hill will be on your right.