Timber Lake’s breathtaking 500-acres are located in New York’s Catskill Mountains, just 2 ½ hours from New York City and 1 ½ hours from Albany.
Timber Lake features a gorgeous Adirondack-style dining lodge with a wrap-around porch, quaint fireplaces, and large windows overlooking the scenic campus.
Our dining lodge is just one of the highlights of our impressive facilities. The size of our campus and our wide variety of facilities makes us suitable for all different kinds of groups including: weddings, private and corporate events, family reunions, band camps, football teams, spiritual and wellness groups, and others.
Available Wedding Facilities
- Indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony locations with stunning lake and mountain backdrops
- Large outdoor deck overlooking the lake for cocktail hours and hors d’oeuvres.
- Private bridal suite cabin for bride and groom
- Overnight private rooms for up to 50 guests (private bath/showers)
- Overnight shared Cabins (bath, air-conditioning)
- Stone fireplace for marshmallow roasting and fireside cocktails.
- Lounge for pre and post reception parties with bar area, billiards, foosball, and ping pong